BLADE & BIT™
Fast, safe and easy to use, Blade & Bit™ works hard to remove resin, gum and pitch as it cleans saw blades, router bits, drill bits, knives, planer blades, tool tops and all cutting tools. The biodegradable formula is perfect for regular maintenance.
Directions. Apply Blade & Bit™, thoroughly wetting surface. Allow it to penetrate for 30 to 60 seconds, then wipe dry. For stubborn areas a brass bristle brush can be used. If the surface is rusty, use RustFree™ after Blade & Bit™, then protect it with Boeshield T-9®.
Use RustFree™ to quickly remove rust, corrosion and stains from virtually any surface, including: steel, cast iron, stainless, fiberglass, chrome, tile, porcelain, vinyl, cloth and more. Use Boeshield T-9® after cleaning with RustFree™ to protect bare metal surfaces.
Directions. For light rust on steel or cast iron, spray RustFree™ on a rag and wipe surface. Do not spray directly on surface, as it may cause spotting. For heavy rust, spray directly on rusted surface and scrub with Scotch-Brite™ pad. Wipe off and repeat if necessary. RustFree™ works best above 70° F.
CAUTION! RustFree™ is acidic and should be used with care.
- Test on hidden area before use.
- Can cause spotting on cast iron and steel.
- Rinse off painted surfaces thoroughly and neutralize with soap and water.
- Do not use on guns or black oxide tools.
- Can dull paint and plastics.
- Not for spot cleaning of table tops.
- Do not use on polished cast iron surfaces.